Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Birthday card

Hi there!  
Hope you have time to create today!  I enjoyed playing with some Dylusion spray inks.  I sprayed the background with 3 colors nudging them to mix and blend. Followed by the ghosting technique of spraying water through a stencil (circles) drying and spraying white dylusion spray through a star stencil and drying. Note: Dylusions white linen is not an opaque white and paint takes on some the waterbased spray color.  I really like the depth this combination brings to a background. I made some extra background paper and stamp/embossed the sentiment so I could use it for grounding my bird. Scribbly birds are by Dina Wakely.
Thanks for stopping in! 


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card! Gorgeous background, beautiful colors, and that bird is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this card! Gorgeous background, beautiful colors, and that bird is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...it makes my day